We cooperate with institutions providing public aid and their beneficiaries. We provide services to entities applying for EU funds and state aid.
EU funds and state aid – what we do:
- prepare analyses and legal opinions concerning the occurrence of conditions and effects of public aid in projects, including projects co-financed from EU funds,
- provide legal assistance in the process of negotiating with the Managing Authority and signing the project financing agreement,
- coordinate settlement and monitoring of projects co-financed from EU funds, e.g. in terms of maintaining the sustainability of the project, possibilities of making changes in the project,
- advise on ensuring the compliance of undertakings and transactions to ensure that they comply with state aid rules,
- carry out an analysis in the scope of expenditure eligibility at each stage of project implementation, i.e. planning, execution and accounting for the project,
- advise on ensuring the legality of public aid of property transfers made by public entities,
- provide legal assistance concerning the financing of undertakings related to the provision of public services by private entities,
- advise on state aid in the restructuring processes of companies,
- assist entrepreneurs and local government units in the selection of an optimal operational or aid programme, we carry out an assessment of the possibilities and intensity of support from aid funds,
- represent Clients in appeal proceedings as part of the implementation of projects involving aid funds,
- provide ongoing legal and financial services for the implemented project.
Contact us for more information.