We have been dealing with environmental protection and green energy law for many years, and for over a year have had the privilege to participate in the development of photovoltaics. Compare – article: Bogatynia – największa farma fotowoltaiczna w Polsce
Our Law Firm’s offer of legal services for entrepreneurs operating in the renewable energy sources industry, including photovoltaics, includes legal assistance at every stage of the investment process.
Renewable energy sources and photovoltaics – what we do:
- advise in the investment process, in particular on photovoltaic farms,
- provide legal advice on the basis of: the Act on Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Law, environmental laws and executive regulations,
- prepare legal opinions on regulatory issues related to The RES sector in the scope of: Polish law, EU law and international law,
- carry out an analysis of the current regulations on renewable energy sources,
- advise and represent the interests of green energy entrepreneurs in administrative and judicial proceedings,
- coordinate the obtaining of grid connection conditions and grid connection agreements, including negotiation of connections on a commercial basis,
- prepare agreements on securing rights to land for investments in photovoltaic farms, wind farms and hydroelectric power plants,
- prepare and verify contracts concluded with contractors,
- advise and support the participants of the investment process in matters of spatial planning, obtaining decisions on development conditions,
- advise and represent investors in the procedures of adopting local spatial development plan, obtaining and changing the individual planning permission, construction or operating licence for investors and contractors of green energy,
- negotiate with trading partners and authorities of the administration,
- provide ongoing services for green energy projects.
Contact us for more information.