During years of our Law Firm’s practice, we have gained experience by providing comprehensive legal assistance to entrepreneurs creating the framework of our economy from sectors such as: construction, power engineering, water supply, fuels, manufacturing industry, exploitation of deposits, transport, waste managemnt, telecommunications, municipal services, distribution and transmission networks.
We serve both electricity generators as well as distribution and transmission companies supplying electricity to the region of Wrocław and a water company providing water supplies to 250 thousand inhabitants of the Wałbrzych agglomeration.
Energy and infrastructure – what we do:
- prepare legal analyses and strategies for participation in infrastructural projects,
- provide legal advice on the basis of energy law, water law and executive regulations,
- conduct legal audit of infrastructure, in particular transmission and distribution infrastructure and investment projects in this area,
- prepare contracts for securing rights to land,
- prepare comprehensive tender procedures for infrastructure and energy investments,
- take part in negotiations conducted with property owners,
- represent Clients in proceedings before public administration bodies and in court disputes,
- coordinate the investment process,
- conduct land rights proceedings,
- draw up analyses and legal opinions on the issues of transmission facilities of water and energy infrastructure,
- represent transmission and distribution companies in court proceedings for remuneration for non contractual use of real estate concerning transmission facilities, for removal of transmission facilities of water and energy infrastructure, establishment of transmission easement, land easement corresponding to the content of transmission easement, water drawing easement, acquisition of legal titles to the real estate as a result of finding that the real estate is seated, transmission easement / land easement corresponding to the content of transmission easement concerning water and energy infrastructure.
Contact us for more information.