We have experience in determining the legal status of real estate, including potential claims of former owners. In the situation of uncertain legal status of real estate we regulate its legal status. We prepare and negotiate agreements concerning the broadly understood real estate trade, including: sale, exchange, development, lease and service contracts. We also establish appropriate legal forms of securing receivables on real estate. We represent our Clients at every stage of investment and business projects carried out on real estate, in particular at the stage of the construction process.
We provide comprehensive services to entities from the construction and investment industry as well as purchasers of building structures, commercial premises and residential premises.
Real estate – what we do:
- conduct legal audit of real estate and enterprises that include real estate,
- advise on matters of local spatial development planning, obtaining and changing the individual planning permission, construction or operating licence,
- represent our Clients before: municipal authorities, construction supervision, geodesy and architecture departments, etc. in matters concerning both the status of the property and the planned and executed investment,
- provide legal services for investments in the construction of buildings and technical or industrial infrastructure,
- prepare drafts and negotiate investment and executive contracts for: execution of the construction design, investor or author’s supervision, for serving the function of the contract engineer, and supervise their proper execution,
- prepare and represent Clients in transactions and contracts: sale, lease, rental and other forms of using the facility,
- analyse and prepare development agreements, property management agreements, including the properties of small and large residential communities; we prepare recommendations on the rights and obligations arising from these agreements,
- we have experience in legal and procedural representation in the following proceedings: land and mortgage register proceedings and for the content of the land and mortgage register to be agreed with the actual legal status, for the abolition of co-ownership, for the determination of the seating, for the establishment and performance of land and transmission easements.
Contact us for more information.