There are not only experienced practitioners, but also attorneys and legal advisers making scientific and didactic careers in our Law Firm. We are aware, that the experience in determining the strategy and conducting the trial, as well as knowledge of the procedure, especially in civil and criminal cases in times of intensive legislative changes, are of extreme importance. Compare – article: : Reforma kodeksu postępowania cywilnego – zarzut potrącenia
Litigation – what we do:
- conduct pre-trial, comprehensive analysis of the legal and factual situation of the Client,
- estimate the cost of the process, the duration of the court dispute, the profitability of initiating or continuing the process in the light of the client’s economic and life interests; we strive to anticipate and determine the final outcome of the court dispute,
- determine the procedural strategy and litigation tactics,
- due to the length of court proceedings, we always analyse the possibility of ensuring the enforceability of judgments in the security proceedings,
- advise and cooperate with our Clients also in activities preceding the commencement of a court dispute (we support or represent the Client in talks and negotiations with its contractors, prepare business correspondence, pre-court summonses, if possible, seek a solution to the problem in settlement negotiations, prepare out-of-court settlements),
- in criminal cases, we support and accompany the Client in every legally permissible form, at every stage and in every action: investigation, investigation or trial, including executive proceedings,
- we have experience in defending the rights of victims of crime, both in criminal trials and civil compensation,
- we have experience in representation and defence of Clients’ rights at every stage of court proceedings before: district, county and appeal courts and the Supreme Court; we also appear before provincial administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court; we have experience and practice in representing Clients before the Constitutional Tribunal, the European Court of Human Rights and the European Union Court of Justice.
Areas we specialize in:
- construction and investment law, settlement of construction investments, including infrastructure investments,
- commercial agreements and contracts, including international ones,
- intellectual property rights, including trademarks, patents and utility models,
- laws against unfair competition and monopolistic practices,
- corporate matters, especially commercial companies,
- ownership rights to real estate, limited rights in rem (including cases of an incarceration, easement of the necessary way, easement of transmission),
- agreements concerning the development, management and marketing of all land and construction properties, including rental or lease agreements,
- commercial criminal law.
Contact us for more information.